MND Advisor and Support Coordinator - based in our Canterbury Office, covering South East Metro and Peninsula areas of Victoria
Full time preferred but .8FTE considered
- Committed to deliver the best possible support and advocacy for people living with disability?
- Keen to use your broad knowledge and experience of the disability and aged care sectors?
- Looking for a challenge?
MND Victoria provides information, advice and support services for people living with motor neurone disease (MND) in Victoria. We have a team of 12 MND Advisors & Support Coordinators who work with people across the state and are looking for a new team member to cover the metro inner South East and Peninsular areas of Victoria.
We are seeking an experienced health professional to work with people with MND to:
- provide advice and support to people living with MND, their families, carers and colleagues
- provide support coordination for NDIS participants
- plan, refer and negotiate services with people living with MND
- represent the needs of people with MND with NDIA, Disability Services, My Aged Care, service providers and funded agencies
This is a full time position, but we will consider applicants who can work .8FTE. Work motor vehicle and salary packaging available.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria to Jo Whitehouse via email by 9am Monday 23 September 2019. Interviews are planned for Mon 30 September 2019.