MND Advisor and Support Coordinator - Based in Launceston, Tasmania (Part Time)
- Committed to deliver the best possible support and advocacy for people living with disability?
- Keen to use your broad knowledge and experience of the disability and aged care sectors?
- Looking for a challenge?
MND Victoria in partnership with MND Tasmania provides information, advice and support services for people living with motor neurone disease (MND) in Tasmania. You will be working collaboratively with our Advisor/Support Coordinator who is based in Hobart.
We are seeking an experienced health professional to be based in Launceston, Tasmania to:
- provide advice and support to people living with MND, families, carers and health professionals
- provide support coordination for NDIS participants
- plan, refer and negotiate services for people living with MND
- represent the needs of people with MND with NDIA, Disability Services, My Aged Care, service providers and funded agencies
This is a part-time position, 32 hours per fortnight. Salary packaging available.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria to Jo Whitehouse via email by Thursday 15th May 2019. Interviews planned for 24 May 2019.
CRM Database Administrator and Coordinator of Operations (Full-time, Canterbury) APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Working for the Motor Neurone Disease Association of Victoria … we want you if you …
- Are passionate about analysing data and reporting and have an eye for detail.
- Have experience as a systems analyst including facilitating data collection, analysis, reporting and building dashboards.
- Are a great communicator and enjoy training team members on how to use a CRM
- Are experienced in leading process improvements
- Are able to develop and maintain an efficient and effective Quality Management System
- Ideally have current experience working in the disability and aged care sectors within the NDIS and My Aged Care frameworks
- Keen to contribute to the provision of the best possible support and services for people living with Motor Neurone Disease
MND Victoria is dedicated to providing high quality services and support to people living with Motor Neurone Disease.
We are seeking a CRM Database Administrator and Coordinator of Operations who will be responsible for organisational projects and process improvements related to the organisational roles and activities within the NDIS, Aged care and Fundraising space. This includes undertaking the super-user role for iCase, our Client Relationship Management System, developing and maintaining the quality management system and compiling both internal and external stakeholder reports.
You will be joining a small team of 30 highly committed professionals in a rewarding and caring environment.
This is a full time (38 hours per week) position, based in Canterbury, Melbourne. Salary packaging available.
Prior applicants need not apply.