MND Advisor - Support Coordinator, 32–38 hours per week
- Committed to deliver the best possible support and advocacy for people living with disability?
- Keen to use your broad knowledge and experience of the disability and aged care sectors?
- Experienced working with people with progressive neurological conditions such as MND?
- Experienced working with NDIS participants?
- Looking for a challenge?
MND Victoria is dedicated to the support of people living with motor neurone disease.
We are seeking an experienced professional to:
- provide advice and support for people living with MND, families, carers and colleagues
- provide support coordination for NDIS participants
- plan, refer and negotiate services with people living with MND
- represent the needs of people with MND with NDIA, Disability Services, My Aged Care, service providers and funded agencies
Salary packaging is available, car and mobile phone provided.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria as stated in the position description and submit their application to Julie McConnell, via email by COB Friday 30 March 2018.